Wednesday, February 27, 2019

My Dream Essay

Hello everybody, im Doan Phuong Ly and i befool been examine at Saigontech since 2012. My main major is Business Management. And i will have 2 more semesters to finish this program.I do really have it away the business so that after graduating from this college , i hope that i back tooth afford myself to attend the higher business program like MBA or rather , i will attend some Advanced diploma certification which is necessary to my business in the future.As a individual who are interested in business, i need to know the native needs and basics of business so when i joined this demarcation i feel it seems very useful and necessary to achieve my goals in my work life now and in the future.Eventhough, this course is short yet it includes alot of content about the business such as the business environment, how to creating financial support marketing and managing a business.In my life now, i have rather a lot of problems when i want to open my own business, such as opening my fashion shop, ive met quite a wads of trouble to identify and find out the best way to clench to my purpose.Fortunately, when participating in this course, there are too many things in books and also my instructor support a lots of business knowledge. It helps me to put one over to my business work now, and if i bed go further, i can understand the economic situation so that i may reign my business more effectively and i will achieve practically success in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment